Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Tale Of Two Computers



It was the best of computers it was the worst of computers. It started with Xp and with the help of a computer shop it was changed to Windows 2000 professional. It never liked being a computer at this point. It worked like a suicidal elderly person from that point on.


At long last I got a new Computer and with Ms Vista in it found out how many a loved program of mine can now be put in the trash. But still the vale of tears has been lifted from my life.


At this point I was going to trash that old computer of mine, but thought it might be fun to run my rescue disc I made for it so many years ago only to find it did the trick and saved my old computer bringing it back to its old Xp days. Yes all the years of computer purgatory for not.

No comments: