Thursday, September 18, 2008

In The Car



Grown men can’t sing along with their daughter’s favorite girls pop band, the trucker who beat me up told me so.

If I was in an accident bad enough to set off my airbags I would feel cheated. “Oh no, I’m going to hit a tree!” Poof! “I guess I hit it? Man, I would have liked to see that.”

If I can’t see what happens couldn’t they fill the air bag with jell-o instead? “Oh no, I’m going to hit a tree!” Poof! “Man, I would have liked to see that, but hay, I got tropical fruit jell-o! Mmmmmm.”

This makes me wonder about clown cars. Do they have air bags or just big water balloons that go off. And how do they get all those seatbelts in those little cars for the forty clowns that come out?

But don’t worry I’m a very good driver. If I run over someone I always say I’m sorry as I rock the car back and forth so I don’t get hung up on them.

No comments: