Friday, June 09, 2006

Light Bulb Joke Book In Progress



Hi, I have been very quiet lately, blog wise that is, but maybe it’s a good thing. I have been trying to write, along with my daughter’s help, a book of politically correct “How many ________ does it take to screw in a light bulb” jokes.

We have not been the most fun people to be around because of it. At this point we have about 54 light bulb jokes. To get the 54 jokes we had to make up about 2000 unusable jokes that would make jokes you grown at sound good.

I think that to finish the book we will need 1000 jokes and a publisher that will not try to kill himself halfway threw reading it.

We have done so many jokes that we now just say, “how many _____?” rather then saying the whole line.

The best place to makeup jokes is at a fast food place, it helps keep people away from your table that are annoying. You just got to drink soda while your doing it to get the motor mouth going in you.

Little ZZ junior tries his hand at it too, but Mrs. ZZ just sits there as if nothing is being said. The only comment that she ever does make and on rare occasions at that is, “Oh, you guys.”

Well, that’s it for now. I feel another joke coming on and I’m sure you don’t want to hear it, a matter of fact even I don’t want to hear it.

No comments: