Thursday, July 06, 2006

Third world Kids shows


(A clown makes its way on stage slowly)
Hi kids! How are you all doing today?
(There is an uncomfortable silence and then all the little kids scream) GOOD!
Wasn’t that a great sniper commercial?
(There is another uncomfortable silence and a few kids respond a little less sure) Good.
Wow, here comes my sock puppet friend named Sock. Are you my special helper today?
You bet Clowny!
Now let’s look in the old mailbag. Oh, we got a letter from a girl again remember only boys can ask questions. You girls must ask your male head of house for their wisdom.
(Letter is immediately burned in a chamber of fire)
Our first letter says, "Hi, can you show me what a hand grenade is?"
You bet!
Wow, see this is a hand grenade. But look it just sits in my hand and does nothing.
Now watch as I pull out this little metal tab. Now sock can I trust you to take this behind that brick wall over there?
O.K. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…
(The weeeing continues until the hand grenade goes off and the brick wall shakes and a couple bricks fall off)
Now please welcome to the stage our new assistant sock II.

No comments: