Monday, March 06, 2006

What Smells

If you’re a guy and you know anything about women – which you don’t - you will at sometime hear them say, “what smells?” or “Smell this. Does it smell bad to you,” and that’s just the nice ones. Yes, you learn quickly that the ladies have an amazing obsession with odors.

With this being said, how on earth can they stand going to get their hair done at the beauty parlor?

Recently I went to a beauty parlor to get a gift certificate and every nose hair I had fell out. I had trouble getting my wallet out of my pocket; at first I just thought it was a case of butterfingers, no such luck temporary nerve damage from the fumes. After I left the hair salon I hacked and coughed up a part of my lung – like a wino. The fowl smell kept me from driving home right away because of my temporary blindness.

In hindsight maybe that’s why women always have to ask, “Does this smell?”

No comments: